We recently reached a new milestone towards the release of our Search as a Service offer. We’re now proud to offer 10 API clients, covering all major languages.
Ease of use was a major focus during development. We began by offering a complete and easy-to-integrate REST API. Providing API clients was a logical way to improve ease of use. You can now quick start and test the engine with your data in a couple of minutes, with no prior configuration whatsoever. Each API Client is released under the MIT License and comes with a quick start and complete documentation:
- Ruby client
- Python client
- PHP client
- iOS and OS X client
- Android client
- Java client
- C# client for Windows, Windows Phone and Silverlight
- Node.js client
- Command line client for linux/mac
This variety of languages and platforms reveals the diversity of our beta testers:
- Customer size: from a small startup developing their MVP, to a big social network searching in their 130M+ users.
- Volume: from a few queries to tens of millions per day.
- Technical environments: mobile, desktop, and web apps.
Interested in trying it out yourself? Ask for an invite!